Viper Squad - Battlefield 3 (XBOX)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for riding in a vehicle with Big K

4 posters

Go down

Rules for riding in a vehicle with Big K Empty Rules for riding in a vehicle with Big K

Post  xXspecialBigKXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:10 am

These are MY RULES when riding with me, Big K, in the VDV BUGGY or the GROWLER ITV.

1. When entering or exiting the vehicle make sure you have secured all guns and knives and other equipment so as not to scratch the paint!

2. Absolutely NO gospel or opera music is to be played while in the vehicle!

3. While smoking in the vehicle is permitted DO NOT use the ashtray. Throw all cigarette butts out of the vehicle!

4. Seat belts must be worn at all times! I like to get some big air and I don't want you to fall out!

5. While in the vehicle and you are manning the machine gun, STOP trying to shoot at aircraft and tanks! If you can't hit a target 10 feet directly in front of the vehicle how do you expect to hit a moving target!

6. Please use the cup holders for all beverages!

7. Female soldiers are not allowed to use my rear view mirror to put on makeup while I am driving!

8. If you damage something in the vehicle it will come out of your pay!

9. Drugs of any kind are not permitted in the vehicle! Unless you share with me first!

10. Whenever finished using the vehicle, I will make sure it is parked in the proper location and BLOW THAT SHIT UP WITH LOTS OF C4!

If you have any questions about the rules for riding in a vehicle with Big K, then turn around, face the wall and ask all the questions you want to!
xXspecialBigKXx
xXspecialBigKXx
Sgt.
NCO

Back to top Go down

Rules for riding in a vehicle with Big K Empty Re: Rules for riding in a vehicle with Big K

Post  CHall18 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 am

I fully agree with your rules big k. i like riding around pimping in your jeep cheers
CHall18
CHall18
Sgt.
NCO

Back to top Go down

Rules for riding in a vehicle with Big K Empty Re: Rules for riding in a vehicle with Big K

Post  xXspecialBigKXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:12 pm

YES pimping in the jeeps is allowed and encouraged!
xXspecialBigKXx
xXspecialBigKXx
Sgt.
NCO

Back to top Go down

Post  MATHIS19870 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:02 pm

LOL you knuckleheads
MATHIS19870
MATHIS19870
Gen.
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 pm

dude that made me laugh Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  xXspecialBigKXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:45 am

Epic,
I think you should have some rules for flying as well.
Remember, Mathis and Nubian want us to return the equipment in good condition back at the base.
xXspecialBigKXx
xXspecialBigKXx
Sgt.
NCO

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostComm06 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:46 am

"2. Absolutely NO gospel or opera music is to be played while in the vehicle!" What about epic music like Ride of the Valkyries from Apocalypse Now?

"4. Seat belts must be worn at all times! I like to get some big air and I don't want you to fall out!" YEEEEEHAAAAWWWW!!!!

"5. While in the vehicle and you are manning the machine gun, STOP trying to shoot at aircraft and tanks! If you can't hit a target 10 feet directly in front of the vehicle how do you expect to hit a moving target!" Yeah, leave that to those in the air and have the proper explosives to deal w/the threat of tanks and aircraft.

"9. Drugs of any kind are not permitted in the vehicle! Unless you share with me first!" Mmm, drugs are ad,m'kay, so don't do drugs.

"10. Whenever finished using the vehicle, I will make sure it is parked in the proper location and BLOW THAT SHIT UP WITH LOTS OF C4!" Perferably next to the enemy tank or APC/IFV.
GhostComm06
GhostComm06
PFC.
Marine

Back to top Go down

Post  xXspecialBigKXx Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 am

GhostComm06 Nice addendum's for my rules for jeeps. And yes drugs are bad...M'Kay! LOL
xXspecialBigKXx
xXspecialBigKXx
Sgt.
NCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down