Viper Squad - Battlefield 3 (XBOX)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upload a banner to the website...???

2 posters

Go down

Upload a banner to the website...??? Empty Upload a banner to the website...???

Post  Aurushi Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Im just wondering how I upload and save a banner to my signature from my pc? All help is appreciated. =)
Aurushi
Aurushi

Back to top Go down

Upload a banner to the website...??? Empty Re: Upload a banner to the website...???

Post  MATHIS19870 Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Click profile in the action bar at the top of the page, when it brings you to your profile go to signature. When you get to the signature page you will see a bunch of buttons above the text field. click the button that says " Host and Image" then copy the image URL. Then click the button that says "Image" then paste the image URL in the text field and click ok then save and it will upload your signature
MATHIS19870
MATHIS19870
Gen.
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Upload a banner to the website...??? Empty Re: Upload a banner to the website...???

Post  Aurushi Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:04 am

So if im getting this right I can just copy the adress to where I've got the pic saved on my pc?

MATHIS19870 wrote:Click profile in the action bar at the top of the page, when it brings you to your profile go to signature. When you get to the signature page you will see a bunch of buttons above the text field. click the button that says " Host and Image" then copy the image URL. Then click the button that says "Image" then paste the image URL in the text field and click ok then save and it will upload your signature
Aurushi
Aurushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down