Viper Squad - Battlefield 3 (XBOX)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viper tag

Go down

Viper tag  Empty Viper tag

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:59 pm

After going through most of the members of viper squad and adding them , ive seen that quite alot of members who dont wear the Vipr "tag", IMO i think it should be compulsory for all viper squad members to wear the Tag if not should be kicked from the platoon , Why join a platoon if your not going to wear the tag ??????
What do you think post your reply ?

Back to top Go down

Viper tag  Empty Re: Viper tag

Post  nubiangold Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm

As Executive Officer, I have given this standing order on a few occasions. It is truly a guiding principle for any platoon in the BF3 universe...play with a platoon, wear their tag....very simple.

Viper Squad and Viper Squad Global both allow for each soldier to play with friends that may be in other platoons. Also, we do not prevent any soldier from being a member of multiple platoons....

However - I do not grant rank points to any soldier not wearing the Viper tag when I tally points on Saturdays....the tag, just like a fine uniform MUST show [Vipr], no other form of this tag is acceptable.

Also - Once all team leader positions have been filled in both platoons, they will be tasked with monitoring the members of their teams. Should they not play with their Viper teammates daily or at least once per week, Senior Leadership will be notified and corrective action will be taken. This is actually being tracked by me as of today, so I have great insight on who is playing and with whom they are playing with to maintain fairness in points tracking.

All Viper members should review the Rules of the platoon on this website for more information.

-MGySgt. Nubiangold
nubiangold
nubiangold
Chief Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down