Viper Squad - Battlefield 3 (XBOX)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Ten Things GRANDPA Says:While playing BF3 on XBox 360

4 posters

Go down

Top Ten Things GRANDPA Says:While playing BF3 on XBox 360 Empty Top Ten Things GRANDPA Says:While playing BF3 on XBox 360

Post  xXspecialBigKXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Top Ten Things GRANDPA Says:While playing BF3 on XBox 360

10. Back in my day.....we played with real guns!

9. I remember when that was only a nickel......(a shot of good bourbon)

8. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck! I just fell out of the jeep...damn seat belts!

7. They don't make them like they use to.....(referring to XBox 360 consoles)

6. I'm no spring chicken, you know.....(YES Epic I am an old bastard)

5. Speak up, youngin! (even with the Turtle Beach headset turned all the way up)

4. GET OFF MY LAWN! (Stay off the damn lawn!)

3. You kids got it easy.....(and yes I am talking about girls)

2. Whippersnappers! (referring to everyone on Viper Squad)

1. I STILL GOT IT.....I just don't know where I put it! (That's why I don't play much....I can't find my damn controller!)
xXspecialBigKXx
xXspecialBigKXx
Sgt.
NCO

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Things GRANDPA Says:While playing BF3 on XBox 360 Empty Re: Top Ten Things GRANDPA Says:While playing BF3 on XBox 360

Post  timekiller92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Yea you tend to find yourself being flown from jeeps fairly often when you don't follow Big K's rules for riding in his truck
timekiller92
timekiller92
PFC.
Marine

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Things GRANDPA Says:While playing BF3 on XBox 360 Empty Re: Top Ten Things GRANDPA Says:While playing BF3 on XBox 360

Post  nubiangold Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 pm

At least he now gives you a warning to "buckle up"...I know of a certain pilot whose name shall not be mentioned that will give you a good 20-30 flight time seconds before blowing everyone in the chopper to hell...accidentally of course...or so he claims ;-)
nubiangold
nubiangold
Chief Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly071 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 am

nubiangold wrote:At least he now gives you a warning to "buckle up"...I know of a certain pilot whose name shall not be mentioned that will give you a good 20-30 flight time seconds before blowing everyone in the chopper to hell...accidentally of course...or so he claims ;-)

Yeah... i think i've heard of that shitty pilot too Sir Razz Embarassed
Charly071
Charly071
Sgt.
NCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum