Viper Squad - Battlefield 3 (XBOX)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Points

4 posters

Go down

Double Points Empty Double Points

Post  MATHIS19870 Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:44 pm

What do you guys think of like a double points weekend or like a double points day or something... Thought it would be fun, let hear what you guys think
MATHIS19870
MATHIS19870
Gen.
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Double Points Empty Re: Double Points

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Sounds good providing people can play/geton when it starts , how about maybe allocating each member a couple of hours double xp , and once they state when they start using it they have to use it untill it runs out or something ???

Back to top Go down

Post  CHall18 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Very Happy BEST IDEA. I have heard yet. I would love to have a double point weekend. cheers
CHall18
CHall18
Sgt.
NCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 pm

This is a good idea considering how many points we would have to get for promotions. Not only that, it would serve as an incentive to members who are considering leaving because they aren't able to advance that much.

Back to top Go down

Double Points Empty Double Points

Post  xXspecialBigKXx Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:13 am

Sounds like a great idea. What about adding a special something to the points system. While playing in a game with a Team Leader a Vipr member plays the entire match with no deaths. Team Leader verifies the score and that member then receives 100 points and a special announcement to all other team members. Maybe even add a minimum of 5 or 10 kills to qualify. So if I ever when 10-0, HA HA, I would get an extra 100 points, or how many points you think would be good. Just a thought.

xXspecialBigKXx
xXspecialBigKXx
Sgt.
NCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:25 am

OHAI, BigK!

That sounds pretty good as well...

Back to top Go down

Post  MATHIS19870 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:43 pm

I will take all of this into thought when i talk with nubian about it
MATHIS19870
MATHIS19870
Gen.
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  nubiangold Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:47 pm

My two and a half cents are as follows...

This is a good idea. By default, all Viper members that play the game with a team leader, wear the tag, and do the weekly objectives move up PERIOD. If they don't its because they don't play enough or don't follow the platoon rules. No one will move up fast overnight. Doesn't happen in the real world or the gaming world unless you cheat.

The BETTER idea (which would be fair for those NOT already in the leadership path) would be to remove the points cap for 48 hours (a Friday and Saturday) once a month. Every member would receive the 30pt BONUS by default and gain points for all team wins regardless of how they get them...as long as its under the Vipr tag, you get the points.

This way, it encourages people to get online and play (hopefully with fellow Vipr members as this is the easiest way to get alot of wins) and its a perfect marketing tool for recruitment.

Plus it addresses Duke's concern about people leaving....However Duke please note, Viper Squad is bigger than any single player...if someone chooses to leave, so be it. Viper will stand by its principles and is here to stay. H-O-O-A-H!

General -Let me know if you want me to initiate this asap...I will put it all together at your command.

nubiangold
nubiangold
Chief Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

Double Points Empty i agree with nubain

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Sounds fantastic Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down